quarta-feira, 4 de março de 2009

Which one is THE real? Mine or yours?

In my world, as in yours, there are several different religions.

Many gods are worshiped by different races.

But you know, in my world we can’t find good examples of something that we can easily see your world: Holy war.

Yup, In my world everybody fights, but it is very rare to see a battle fueled by religious beliefs.
Some worship the Titans, others the Light, others the Shadow, others the Nature, others the different Elements… There are ALOT of beliefs in my world.

But they don’t fight because of that… They don’t HIDE the true reasons that make them to move! They are not as YOU!

There is a lot of tolerance about this topic in my world. TOLERANCE, the word I’ve been selling since my first post.
You don’t belive?

Just watch those two draws. First, there is the representation of the Night Elves Goddess, Elune.




The second one is a sketch of the Tauren’s Earthmother.



Do they look similar to you?

Well they are pretty the same Goddess, they are the Goddess of Nature!

Do you think Taurens and Night Elves do care about it? No! They just accept each other’s points of view!

So, my message: Be tolerant with other’s beliefs.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário